• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - May 19, 2021

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - May 19, 2021


    Daily Challenge - May 19, 2021

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Discussion about the today's daily challenge in Bloons TD 6.

    Please keep all discussion, question and strategies about the daily challenge and advanced challenge to this post to keep subreddit clutter low.

    Make sure to distinguish whether you are posting about the daily challenge or the advanced challenge clearly in your comment.

    Click here to see previous daily challenge posts

    Happy popping!

    submitted by /u/BloonsBot
    [link] [comments]

    btd6 is a very accessible game for disabled people

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    TL;DR: btd6 helps to distract me from the symptoms of my disability, as well as not putting any strain on my body as playing the game controls and ui very simple. thanks ninjakiwi for making an accessible game to us disabled people :) <3

    i've loved this series every since i was a kid; i'd always get on my dad's laptop and play the OLD tower defence games (2 and 3 were my go-tos) because man... monkeys shooting darts at bloons go brrrr!

    over the years as the series grew, i grew and changed too. i have been recently diagnosed with a disability after dealing with it for years (my old doctor was an imbecile, lets just say, but my new doctor gave me peace after 5 years with a diagnosis).. i have fibromyalgia, which is a widespread musculoskeletal chronic pain condition. in my case it is severe and it affects my abilities to play some of my favourite games like i used to.

    i picked up btd6 when it was on sale, finally making the switch from btd5 to btd6. very excited to play, i got into it quickly and i've racked up 207 hours in 2 months. my disability limits my ability to do things and especially with the pandemic, i have to stay inside all day and just.. mope around. but w/ btd it gives me something to do

    btd6 isn't hard to control, and the controls are very accessible and easy and the ui is very organized too. i love there's REALLY HARD modes for veteran players or when i want a challenge or just. casual modes for me when im in really bad pain flareups. there's not a lot of mouse clicking or keyboard typing i need to do while playing so THANK GOD. that may sound strange, but my disability mostly affects my leg and my hands. it's HARDDDD to sit and mash buttons or hold a key to walk forwards in rpg games and. with my physical ailments come mental ailments; i have brain fog along w my chronic pain and that makes it hard to listen to the story in games or read paragraphs of dialogue. once again, btd6's ui is short and sweet and simple, and i was able to memorize all of the mechanics very quickly. playing the game is simple enough that it won't worsen my pain, and playing in itself has helped calm me and distract me from my flareups that i get.

    i don't know if there are any other disabled people on the subreddit, but if there is i think i can say on behalf of all of us, thank you ninjakiwi for making a simple but intricate game that is accessible to people with disabilities. :) <3

    submitted by /u/tokedcatman
    [link] [comments]

    drew the sun

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    I drew this

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Monkeyopolis Times: 29th Edition

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    I didn't even know that shinobi buffing was a thing until now

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    A Custom Tower: THE MONKEY ACCOUNTANT!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Actually did this without thinking when I first got the game

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Teaser :eyes:

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Pat’s Pond CHIMPS - Energizer + Overclocked Adora (almost no sac and 32k leftover cash)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    The amount of pain.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    The slow downfall of the balloon

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    My goals are beyond your understanding (credit to u/Virtux for image)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    First top 100 race time!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Easy to Implement Challenge Editor Idea

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    We have "All Camo" and "All Regrow", how about "No Camo" and "No Regrow"? It would be pretty easy to implement, wouldn't take up too much space, be easy to understand, etc.

    submitted by /u/videobob123
    [link] [comments]

    bonjour

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    I tried drawing a red balloon

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Dreamkey

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Oversimplified Prince of Darkness! Let me know if you want more!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I tried to draw MOAB Mauler

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    "The Bloons will wish they had never come."

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    We did it

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Triple Dart monkey came to life with his friend, XXXL Trap's trap

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Brick

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment