• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - December 26, 2020

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - December 26, 2020


    Daily Challenge - December 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Discussion about the today's daily challenge in Bloons TD 6.

    Please keep all discussion, question and strategies about the daily challenge and advanced challenge to this post to keep subreddit clutter low.

    Make sure to distinguish whether you are posting about the daily challenge or the advanced challenge clearly in your comment.

    Click here to see previous daily challenge posts

    Happy popping!

    submitted by /u/BloonsBot
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Engi

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:31 AM PST

    I opened up my email to see this! I know what I’m buying.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:11 PM PST

    GEARED MAGIC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Diamond crate in the collection event.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Why u guys in boat

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Thank you NK

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Been playing bloons for years and this Christmas we got a great deal on some tablets. So all morning after everything was opened me and my 7, 8 and 10 year old played btd6 most of the day on local co op. They can't wait for tomorrow. What a blast and one for the books. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rtavbipolarbear
    [link] [comments]

    I think i beat round 200

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    You've heard of elf on the shelf. Now get ready for

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Relentless Glue should have 2 targeting options

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    2 Megapops with Recursive Cluster on Tree Stump

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I like Monkey Town just a bit too much

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:26 PM PST

    2MPC Recursive Cluster Park Place

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:43 AM PST

    If you don't get it, you don't get it,

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Let’s go I got it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Spillway chimps with church main dps

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    Cool bug in flooded valley

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Im a new member of the community,( only had the game for a few hours) im just wondering what are some really useful tips for early game players.

    submitted by /u/noobboss247
    [link] [comments]

    I played a Coop with someone random and they gave loads of lives, money and exp to the point where they reached negative numbers and now I'm max level missing 10 MK. What should I do?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Oh NOe it’s the g*y baloon!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    An update for Benjamin

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Benjamin is my favorite hero in BTD 6, however I wish there was an update to him. This update is about balloon trojan. Balloon Trojan is a great ability but it sometimes makes you miss out on a lot of money. This is a problem because Benjamin's all about getting money and support. It only gives you around 11 cash for a Moab that was hit with balloon Trojan and you loose a lot of cash. There are two ways to fix this, it can have targeting. This can be MOABs balloons only, ceramic only, all balloons and MOABs, or none. Another thing could be simply getting more money from balloons hit by Trojan. It could be more money than the balloon would normally give. I hope they rework Benjamin's Balloon Trojan so you don't loose money.

    submitted by /u/Blocky_Boy1
    [link] [comments]

    I can't beat any map on hard

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I played 4 and 5 for a total of maybe 800h and yesterday I stumbled upon 6 on Steam and I already played like 8 hours. However, so far I wasn't able to beat any map on hard. It just doesn't work out at all. All of the guides and build orders I was able to find seem to be outdated as I tried like 8 different strategies already but none of them worked for me. So what is your CURRENT strategy that makes you beat it? Also a priority for the skill tree would be great as I don't know which traits are to be picked over others. For now I am beating the maps on medium but since hard gets you a lot mor emoney it would be nice to have a strategy for that. Since I already have most upgrades unlocked for my monkeys I should be ready to take it on!

    submitted by /u/Jirachi93
    [link] [comments]

    New player, monkey knowledge?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I've got 7 Knowledge Points but I have absolutely no idea how and where i should use them, does it matter?

    Can i refund the points and re-use them elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/_shinyzE
    [link] [comments]

    fusty

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Will they ever add more speed?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Has NK ever said anything about adding a speed faster than 2x? Don't get me wrong, I love 2x but just feels so slow especially when playing easy mode. I wish they added a 4x at least

    submitted by /u/Mu69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment