• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - February 15, 2020

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - February 15, 2020


    Daily Challenge - February 15, 2020

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Discussion about the today's daily challenge in Bloons TD 6.

    Please keep all discussion, question and strategies about the daily challenge and advanced challenge to this post to keep subreddit clutter low.

    Make sure to distinguish whether you are posting about the daily challenge or the advanced challenge clearly in your comment.

    Click here to see previous daily challenge posts

    Click here to submit your own daily challenge

    Happy popping!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sekkusu Morutaru!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    What's the biggest number you see in everyday life?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Absolute madlad! u/ThanhDat2911

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    shock

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    F in the chat for my man tech terror

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Jajajosh be like

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    New 2MP ft. Turbo charge!!!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    The colab cursed image project part 1! Leave a suggestion below (that follows the rules in my comment) to have a cursed image put in!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Underground Chimps but there is no tower in the middle

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:54 AM PST

    We hit 60k!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I had to wait for the official art to make this joke

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    When the subs are so angry they can defeat the B.A.D.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Guide for new players (to avoid Monkey Money bankrupt)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Guide for new players (to avoid Monkey Money bankrupt)

    Since many people complained about the new Monkey Knowledge system (pay Monkey Money to unlock some tier), I've tested (mainly for fun) a brand new account on my desktop.

    As I thought, if the player knows what to do, there's no way he will ever go out of money. And you don't even need to boringly farm anything to achieve that.

    Brand New account after following this guide

    I'm aware the condition I just said ("the player knows what to do") it's the main point since the new player don't know what to do "by definition".

    So here some meta tips (no tips about the actual "in game"):

    1) play different Beginner and intermediate maps to unlock advanced and expert maps, enabling towers and getting XP. Just have fun here (it's a game, not a job) and remember to change map every-time you play. Play medium or hard mode to get more XP/Money, experiment other Hard modes only after you get a decent knowledge of the game mechanics

    If you want to rush in some specific upgrades, play deflation with many instances of your chosen towers. I should write a post about the best ones, but they are well known, you ask the subreddit: unlocking some upgrades first than other it's a good game accelerator.

    2) buy Benjamin as first paid hero.

    Unlock and select Benjamin ASAP. Don't spend money in costumes

    3) use Benjamin to 'easily' win every map/mode but CHIMPS and Half Cash (use Obyn for CHIMPS and don't play Half Cash on expert maps until you have a good amount of Monkey Knowledge and experience)

    4) In the process, unlock the best paths of Monkey Knowledge (Free Dart Monkey, +$200 starting cash, Big Bloon Sabotage, Mana Shield, left path of support, ...). I still have to unlock the starting level 3 hero but at this point I've enough money and everything I need.

    Primary MK

    Military MK

    Magic MK

    Support MK

    Powers MK

    5) to unlock MK fast, just play Hard modes (even in beginner maps), and then go for CHIMPS: win at least 5 CHIMPS Maps and look for other achievements that give MK or money as reward.

    6) I got the daily reward every day (I don't remember when I've started, sorry )

    7) I played DC/AC only when it was few rounds long (I already play them in my actual account, so I don't want to spend too much time on the secondary account). You should play both DC/AC for personal game experience, fun, money and instas. Don't try hard an AC if it has MK enabled: it may be impossible to beat with partial MK.

    8) I was not logged, so I couldn't play race. Anyway, in my opinion, at the beginning, one should play race only when it's free and eventually play it seriously (by paying Monkey Money) if interested (better to wait when all MK are unlocked unless they are disabled).

    9) The key for money is playing normally different maps/mode, Advanced and Expert and never use a continue (don't ever break this last rule). You don't even need to play so many maps/mode to gain enough money:

    Few Expert modes played and >$20k available

    10) I didn't used Insta/powers, so I have "plenty" (not so much compared to my actual account) of them to use in them most difficult Half Cash maps (or other modes where you have problems):

    Use them only in Half Cash/Alternate/Impoppable

    Use them only in Half Cash/Alternate/Impoppable

    That's all (i think): have a good game ;)

    submitted by /u/takayatodoroki
    [link] [comments]

    2 million pops super maelstrom

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    This ice monkey glitch could be a meme format...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I’ve never been this high up on the leaderboard. It’s a surreal experience

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Anyone else get this? v15.2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:49 AM PST

    this took too long help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I think these are all group-stack-abilities

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I made this and I hope you like it

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I need replace my eyes with new ones.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Who remembers this map from the previous game? I wanted to know the opinions of you all on the difficulty of this map if it was in BTD6 in comparison to other expert maps.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Almost.... there

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment