• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - February 06, 2022

    Bloons TD 6 Daily Challenge - February 06, 2022


    Daily Challenge - February 06, 2022

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:00 AM PST

    Discussion about the today's daily challenge in Bloons TD 6.

    Please keep all discussion, question and strategies about the daily challenge and advanced challenge to this post to keep subreddit clutter low.

    Make sure to distinguish whether you are posting about the daily challenge or the advanced challenge clearly in your comment.

    Click here to see previous daily challenge posts

    Happy popping!

    submitted by /u/BloonsBot
    [link] [comments]

    the lowest quality meme you can get

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:39 PM PST

    what the hell happened here

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:23 AM PST

    Quincy and the bois Go target practicing, Part 2

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 07:40 AM PST

    Anyone's game crashed right now after hitting Start button?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:08 AM PST

    I made a lazy edit

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:52 PM PST

    Give me a hint about this achievement. Hints only. I want to know the general idea while still having to figure it out.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:34 PM PST

    BTD5 Wizard Lord in BTD6 Style

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 09:23 AM PST

    illegal moment

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:38 AM PST

    rate my sauda name

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:00 PM PST

    Guess my play style from my stats :P

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:37 PM PST

    Old Tewtiy video just popped up and I had to make this

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:56 PM PST

    Do you have a crush on her? You cannot lie

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:33 PM PST

    Dream stans following Dream into war, 2022 colorised.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:06 PM PST

    I came here for one reason

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:54 AM PST

    BTD 6 crashing at login

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:41 AM PST

    Since today when i try to login my game crashes, I've looked up a lot of tutorials but none worked for me. Funny thing is it doesnt work on Phone or Steam. My friend has the same issue, nothing would work. Is this NKs fault or what is going on? Yesterday i could play normally..

    EDIT: apparently it happens to everyone, hope they fix it soon

    submitted by /u/Silly-Perspective-30
    [link] [comments]

    Chimps win with Etienne!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:06 PM PST

    Quad CHIMPS with AXIS OF HAVOC

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:18 PM PST

    Game crashed after beating half cash?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:14 AM PST

    I beat half cash on monkey meadows which would've gotten me the black border for that map but then it crashed and won't open again.

    submitted by /u/razdrazhayetChayka
    [link] [comments]

    My game is chain closing itself

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:08 AM PST

    It gets all the way past NK logo loads 1-9 then right as plane flies by right before main screen game just closes. first time this has ever happened, never have had issues with BTD6 before

    submitted by /u/SunloungerSunnytales
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone puts him in a corner so i made this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:28 AM PST

    There is a small outline around the texture of the cave monkey ice part once the cave monkey has been freed and i hate it

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:46 AM PST

    BTD6 keeps crashing on both my PC and Android after clicking "Start"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:13 AM PST

    Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? I was just playing the game on my pc, left to do some things and came back and noticed the game was closed, though I remember leaving it open. I opened it, hit "start" and it loaded for a bit and straight up crashed. I tried to verify files on pc and that didn't work. I then went to my phone and booted up the game and also hit start. I then chose which cloud save to use, of course i chose the higher level one which was my latest save, clicked it, it loaded for a bit then crashed. Is my cloud save corrupt? I don't understand why suddenly both my PC and my Android app would crash at the same point.

    Edit 1:

    Ok thank god it's not just me. From the comments it seems to be happening to a lot of people, must be a cloud save issue or a server issue

    submitted by /u/kirininkiri
    [link] [comments]

    Me when monke game no work

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:25 AM PST

    game is crashing for alot of people right now you're not alone. if anyone knows a fix please comment it.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:21 AM PST

    As the title says it seems like everyone's game is crashing atm. I've tried reinstalling and clearing the cache and still nothing. It seems to be on NK side of things so I wouldn't worry to much guys.

    However if anyone knows a fix please comment below and I'll update this post.

    Edit: not a fix but the error seems to be from a part of the 30.0 update that NK pushed to early and is now causing everyone's game to crash.

    Edit 2: seems like the error was fixed and the game is working again.

    submitted by /u/KingKongs_Left_Nut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment